Waste Resources & Recycling11400 E Pecos Rd, Mesa 85212480-987-2498Hours of Operation: 6:00AM - 3:30PM
1. Tire Dealers must attach a copy of your Business License along with your waste tire generator registration form. If you have more than one location, you must list each location in your application before you utilize the facilities.
2. New Tire Dealers are required to submit a copy of their TR-1 with the waste tire generator registration form.
3. All residents will need their County Assessor Parcel Number on the application and a photocopy of their AZ D.L. OR I.D. with your waste tire registration form.
1. Make sure you have your completed waste tire disposal manifest, one for each place of business or each resident you collected tires from to the Tire Recycling Facility. The manifest is mandatory and your tire load will be rejected without proper paperwork.
2. Bring a copy of the waste tire generator registration form to the Tire Recycling facility. The permit is required to dispose of your tires.
3. Tires must be generated within Maricopa County.
4. Make sure your tires are removed from the rims and not encased with dirt.
5. Shredded, burnt, cut, or encased with dirt tires are not accepted.
6. Residents may dispose of a maximum of 50 waste tires per year.
7. You must follow all posted rules at the disposal site.
Upon approval, the Department will issue registration #.
*A copy of a current Business License or TR-1 must be provided with the registration form / Tire Dealers
Upload Business license.
Pursuant to Article 8 Waste Tire Disposal, A.R.S. 44 -1302, F, Maricopa County is required to establish a
Registration procedure for their waste tire collection sites. In accordance with this statute, any business or
Person who generates waste tires in Maricopa County and desires to dispose of these waste tires in a Maricopa
Waste Tire Collection Site, must register with Maricopa County.
As an authorized representative of the above noted Waste Tire generator, I hereby agree to comply with all applicable Arizona Waste Tire Disposal laws, regulations and Ordinances.
By checking the "I agree" box below, you agree and acknowledge that 1) your application will not be signed in the sense of a traditional paper document, 2) by signing in this alternate manner, you authorize your electronic signature to be valid and binding upon you to the same force and effect as a handwritten signature, and 3) you may still be required to provide a traditional signature at a later date.
Information entered on this form will be retained by Maricopa Environmental Services Department and is a record as defined by Arizona law. This form will be provided without redaction in response to a public record request unless any of the information is exempt from release under Arizona law.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field