The guardian is eligible to receive a certified copy of his/her birth certificate if all of the following criteria are met:
- The guardian must:
- Provide a copy of the Order for Permanent Guardianship of the registrant or
- Provide a copy of the Order for Temporary Guardianship of the registrant. Note: The application must be filed within the time frame of the temporary order
- The guardian submits a signed application.
- The guardian submits valid government issued identification or notarized signature on the application.
- The guardian submits the appropriate fee(s).