Emissions Inventory Resources
The emissions inventory (EI) instructions and process specific help sheets will guide facilities through the process of submitting an EI in the AQD Online Portal. Facilities that have emissions from more than one type of process may need to follow multiple process specific help sheets to report emissions.
Emissions Inventory Instructions
- 2022 Emissions Inventory Instructions
- Emissions Inventory Confidential Data Help Sheet
- 2022 Source Classification Codes and Emission Factors
Emissions Inventory Process Specific Help Sheets
- Bakery Help Sheet
- Baked Yeast Products Emission Factor Calculation Spreadsheet
- Concrete Batch Plant Help Sheet
- Cooling Tower Help Sheet
- Crematory Help Sheet
- Electrical Generating Units (Power Plants) Help Sheet
- Fuel Storage and Handling Help Sheet
- Graphic Arts (Printing) Help Sheet
- Polyester Resin Help Sheet
- Sand and Gravel Help Sheet
- Surface Coating and Solvent Cleaning Help Sheet
- Unpaved Roads Help Sheet
- Woodworking Help Sheet
Material Usage Calculation Tool
- Material Usage Calculation Tool Instructions
- Material Usage Calculation Tool Blank
- Material Usage Calculation Tool Example
Emissions Inventory Demonstration
Additional Resources for the AQD Online Portal
Visit the AQD Online Portal webpage for resources and information on how to access and use the portal.
Emissions inventory staff are available for one-on-one online consultations with facility representatives who are working on an emissions inventory submittal. During the consultation we can walk the facility representative through the process of updating the facility inventory, entering operational information and emissions factors, and validating and correcting errors on the facility inventory and the emissions inventory. Prior to the online consultation, the facility representative must create an SCS Electronic Signature and be able access to the AQD Online Portal. Facility representatives will need to have their facility’s operational information (equipment list, hours of operations, material throughput, etc.) available during the online consultation.
To contact Emissions Inventory staff call 602-506-6790 or email EmissionsInventory@maricopa.gov. Please provide a brief explanation of the question or issue you are encountering and include a screenshot if contacting us via email. If you are encountering errors in the AQD Online Portal, include the following information in your message:
- The date and time when the error occurred,
- The browser you were using when the error occurred, and
- The type of device you were using when the error occurred (i.e., computer, tablet, phone, etc.).