Barking Dogs

Barking dog issues are addressed through the local noise ordinances of the city or town. If you have a barking dog issue and the owner resides in an unincorporated area, you may call Maricopa County Animal Care and Control at 602-506-7387. Click below for more information about what you can do about barking dogs. The goal is to provide education and encourage neighbors to work together to resolve the issue. No enforcement or penalties can be imposed via the Barking Dog Ordinance.