Solid Waste - Forms / Applications


An operating permit must be obtained from the Solid Waste Program for:
  • Bio-hazardous Medical Waste Transportation Vehicles
  • Chemical Toilets
  • Construction Debris Landfills
  • Non-Hazardous Liquid Waste (NHLW) Transportation Vehicles
  • Non-hazardous Solid Waste (NHSW) Transportation Vehicles (Refuse Haulers)
  • Portable Restroom Units
  • Portable Waste Holding Tanks
  • Refuse Containers included in a Refuse Collection Frequency Variance Plan
The same application is utilized by the Solid Waste Program for:
  • Mobile Home Parks

Permitting Process

  1. Fill out the application and send it by fax or email to the contact listed in the application header. Our office will create a permit number.
  2. An inspection will be conducted, if needed. Upon approval, you will be sent an invoice.
  3. Once your permit fee has been paid, your permit becomes valid to operate for one year.
In order for us to process applications quickly, please ensure that the application is filled out completely.

  1. Fax 602-506-6925