MCDOT has business opportunities for vendors, contractors and consultants to provide goods, contract activities and services to the department.
Consultants & Contractors
MCDOT posts all invitations for bid and/or requests for qualifications at BidSync.com Opens a New Window. . You must be registered to view solicitations, download bid documents and view bid results. As a registered consultant or contractor, you will receive notification of solicitation opportunities each time a formal solicitation for the commodity codes you identified is issued.
A formal solicitation is defined as a bid or proposal with an estimated value of $500,000 or greater. The Register List is also used to identify potential consultants for informal solicitations having a value of less than $250,000 for architect and $500,000 for Professional Services.
Additional instructions for registering on BidSync and how to respond to a bid can be found on our Vendor Registration page.
View a list of upcoming construction and consulting projects Opens a New Window. for MCDOT that are not yet out for bid.
Forms & Additional Information
- Maricopa County Procedures Manual (PDF)
- Office of Procurement Services
- Office of Procurement Services (Procurement Code)
Invoice Procedure Steps & Related Forms
- Submit a complete Payment Request
- Avoid these errors
- Generation of Payment Request prior to completion of work
- Excluding dates of service
- Omitting breakdown of professional services or work performed
- Incorrect rates (invoicing does not match contract fee proposal)
- Matriculation discrepancies
- Know your contract, work assignment, and certificate of insurance expiration dates
- Contract has expired
- A COP (Certificate of Performance) is required to close contract; or
- A CO (Change Order) is required to extend time and increase contract amount if necessary
- Work Assignment has expired
- A COP (Certificate of Performance) is required to close the work assignment; or
- An Amendment is required to extend time and increase work assignment amount if necessary
- Certificate of Insurance has expired
- All work must cease until insurance certificate is renewed
- Contract has expired
- Remember the following
- No verbal agreements are permitted
- All work assignments must be completed before the anticipated completion date of the work assignment and prior to the expiration of the contract
- A COP must always accompany a full and final invoice
- Items not included in the contract fee proposal must be adjusted by change order before the work assignment begins
- Certificate of Performance - Contract (PDF)
- Certification of Performance - Work Assignments (PDF)
- Intergovernmental Agreement Request (PDF)
- On Call Construction Payment Request Form (PDF)
- On Call Consultant Payment Request Form (PDF)
- Payment Request Form - Earned Value (XLSX)
- Project Specific Consultant Payment Request Form (PDF)
- Small Business Enterprise Participation Form (PDF)