Maricopa County's Wellness Works program supports and encourages a healthy workforce by providing programs and resources to help employees maintain or improve their health.
Learn How to Earn Your Wellness Reward
August is Preventive Care Month
Appalachian Trail Destination Challenge | July 26 - August 20, 2021
Mobile On-Site Mammography and Blood Drives
- MOM (Mobile On-site Mammography) will be at various County locations in September. Check the schedule here Take a Brain Break! Health Screening Health Screenings M MOM MOM and MOM and B MOM and Blood D MOM and Blood Drives Mobile and Blood Drives Mobile on and Blood Drives Mobile and Blood Drives Mobile Om and Blood Drives Mobile O and Blood Drives Mobile On and Blood Drives Mobile On- and Blood Drives Mobile On-Site and Blood Drives Mobile On-Site Mam and Blood Drives Mobile On-Site Mammo and Blood Drives Mobile On-Site Mammography and Blood Drives, and call (480) 967-3767 to schedule an appointment.
REGULAR PROGRAMMING INCLUDES:
- LA Fitness memberships at reduced rates for County employees and their families
- Onsite Fitness Centers with free memberships at various County locations
- Weight Watchers at Work reimbursement for employees who meet program requirements
- Wellness campaigns offered throughout the year (Bike to Work Day, Fitness Walk, etc.)
- A Wellness Incentive Opens a New Window. Opens a New Window. ($60.00/month) to help employees reduce the cost of their medical premium
Detailed information about these programs can be found on the County’s Intranet, (MyMC) on the Wellness Works page Opens a New Window. .